- ALL ITEMS PURCHASED as, SALE ITEMS, MARKDOWNS, CLEARANCE, DOORBUSTERS, & WEEKLY SPECIALS, are FINAL SALE. Please do not return these items to us, as we cannot accept them, and you must pay shipping charges before they can be returned to you.
- All bralettes, intimates, hats, jewelry, and accessories are also FINAL SALE.
- Returns are accepted for store credit on regular priced, unworn, unwashed items with any tags still attached. Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving the item. Please email us at email@example.com for return authorization.
- Any items returned without authorization will not be accepted, and can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense. We will make every effort to contact you, and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 7 days from the date of first contact. Should we not hear back within 7 days, we will donate the return to charity.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and it will be deducted from your total credit. In Store returns forfeit the shipping fee.
- To make returns easier for you, we are happy to email a prepaid return label on request and deduct the cost of return shipping from your store credit.
- When mailing a return, we suggest you use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed, we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of the delivery date. We will be unable to accept returns due to defects if not contacted within 3 days.